- Course: Soup
Cheesy broccoli soup-nut-free vegan was my parent’s favorite soup. It is loaded in good nutrition, that will help us to fight cancer and other ailments.
Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It belongs to the plant species known as Brassica oleracea.
It’s closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale, and cauliflower — all edible plants collectively referred to as cruciferous vegetables.
Health Benefits of Cheesy Broccoli Soup~Nut-Free
1. Broccoli is a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Although the nutrient profile of broccoli may vary depending on how it is cooked, broccoli is a healthy addition to any diet, cooked or raw.
2. Broccoli contains a number of powerful antioxidants that may help your body’s cells and tissues stay healthy.
3. Broccoli contains various bioactive chemicals that have been shown in animal and test-tube experiments to have anti-inflammatory properties. More human research, on the other hand, is required.
4. Several studies have suggested that cruciferous vegetables like broccoli may help to prevent cancer, while further research is needed.
5. Broccoli may help diabetics control their blood sugar levels. This is most likely due to the antioxidant and fiber content of the fruit.
6. Broccoli has been shown to help reduce several heart disease risk factors and prevent heart tissue damage in studies.
7. Broccoli consumption may help with bowel regularity and gut microbes, though additional research is needed.
8. Sulforaphane, a chemical present in broccoli, may be able to help people live longer. To better understand this function, more human study is required.
9. Broccoli is high in vitamin C, a substance that has been linked to a healthy immunological response.
10. Broccoli contains elements that have been linked to a lower incidence of tooth and oral illnesses.
11. Many of the elements included in broccoli, such as calcium, vitamin K, and phosphorus, are essential for bone health. Furthermore, a preliminary study suggests that specific antioxidants included in broccoli may help to avoid various joint diseases.
12. Broccoli is high in nutrients that are necessary for particular stages of fetal development. Folate is very important in this situation. However, further research is needed to fully understand this problem.
13. When broccoli extract was employed as a UV-protective therapy in small animal and human experiments, tumor development was considerably decreased.
How to Store and Reheat
1. Keep the soup refrigerated for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
2. Allow the soup to cool to room temperature before freezing it for up to two months in a freezer-safe container.
3. Reheated leftovers taste just as delicious as soup straight from the oven. The soup can be reheated in the microwave or on the stove. If you’re heating the soup on the burner, keep stirring, and don’t let it boil.
Cheesy Broccoli Soup Ingredients
Broccoli provides a wealth of nutritional benefits and contains antimutagenic metabolites, vitamins, and antioxidants.It also has plenty of calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, B12, D, E, and K, as well as folate. It also contains antioxidants and anti-cancer chemicals.
Another great soup recipe that you will enjoy from my page is: Lentil Soup
Nut-Free Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups water ((in the blender))
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/3 cup unbleached white flour
- 3 tbsp. corn starch
- 1/2 c pimentos
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dill weed
- 3 cups water
- 1 med. onion (chopped)
- 2 celery (chopped, opt)
- 3-4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3-4 cups chopped broccoli (or cauliflower or asparagus)
- 1 cups Potato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (diced)
- Salt to taste
- Dash cayenne
In a medium size pot add 3 cups of water with the chopped onion, carrots, and celery, and allow it to come to a boil.
Blend the first 9 ingredients for the melty cheese recipe. Allow the melty cheese recipe to remain in the blender until carrots and potatoes are cooked.
Clean and prep broccoli. Cut the broccoli into slightly larger bite-size pieces. The stem can also be used once the outer layer has been stripped. Set aside.
Once carrots are cooked add the potatoes and allow them to cook for about 10 minutes before adding broccoli.
Once the potatoes are cooked add the melty cheese recipe. Stir.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cook on medium-high until slightly thickened and broccoli is tender. Serve.
Per Serving: 265 calories; protein 10g; carbohydrates 15.1g; fat 18.2g; cholesterol 56.5mg; sodium 1136.4mg.
Broccoli is a nutrient-dense vegetable that can help you live a healthier life by reducing inflammation, increasing blood sugar control, boosting immunity, and encouraging heart health, among other things.
Keep in mind, however, that excellent health does not originate from a single cuisine. Broccoli is only one of many healthy vegetables that can help you achieve your health goals.
Incorporating this nutrient-dense vegetable into a healthy, well-balanced diet may make it easier to attain your health goals.
No ingredients could be found for this recipe.
No instructions could be found for this recipe.
Leave a Reply