Banana Bran Muffins
Wonderfully soft and delicious bran muffins with banana.
- 1 1/4 cup Unbleached white flour
- 1 cup Unprocessed Bran
- 1/2 cup Sugar Turbinardo
- 1 tbsp. Rumford baking powder
- 1 tsp. Coriander
- 1/2 cup Soymilk or 1 Tbsp Soymilk powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Banana mashed or 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Nuts chopped (optional)
Mash the banana, add milk, water, oil and mix. Pour in flour and bran, mix. Allow it to soak while collecting other ingredients,
Add all other ingredients and mix well. Makes 12 large muffins. Bake at 400º for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
No ingredients could be found for this recipe.
No instructions could be found for this recipe.